Prest is committed to protecting your personal information and will take any steps necessary to keep your personal information confidential. These steps include, but are not limited to:
- Not selling your personal information.
- Not using “cookies” or text files.
- Limiting access to information databases.
- Establishing and enforcing penalties for violating this statement.
The Information You Voluntarily Provide
We do not collect your personal information unless you choose to provide it to us, for example, by filling out a form on our website and submitting it to us. The types of personal information you provide to us may include:
- Your name
- Your contact information, such as street address, city, state, telephone number(s), fax number(s) and email address(es).
Submitting this personal information to us is voluntary and is not required to access information on our website. Submitting voluntary information constitutes your consent to the use of the information for the stated purpose. When you click the “Send” or “Submit” button on any Web form found on our website, you are indicating your voluntary consent to use of the information you submit for the purpose stated.
Protecting the Privacy of Minors
Our website does not collect, use, or disclose any personal information regarding individuals who we actually know are under the age of 13, and no portion of the website is intended to attract users under the age of 13.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the information you provide us for the sole purpose of delivering the highest quality independent review of psychiatric and addiction medicine cases, as well as responding to your message. We do not share this information with outside parties, except to the extent necessary to provide our service.
- Internal Use – We utilize your information to respond to inquiries. We may use aggregate information about our clients to improve our marketing relevancy and effectiveness.
- Communication with Our Clients (e.g. insurance plans) – We may use the contact information provided to respond to inquiries or follow-up with specific reporting or billing issues.
- External Use – We will comply with all legal requirements to provide information in support of law enforcement requests, subpoenas and court orders. We will also provide client information where disclosure is necessary to protect our legal rights, or the rights of others.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online.
How We Safeguard Protected Health Information
All protected health information (PHI) is stored in a secured, encrypted database that may only be accessed by users specifically authorized by Prest & Associates. All PHI in this database is encrypted, which helps protect this information from unauthorized access and modification.
Prest & Associates stores PHI in a SSAE 16 SOC 2 compliant data center which is one of the highest security standards available today. Additionally, security policies and procedures, data protection mechanisms, security layers and data encryption measures have been implemented to prevent unauthorized access. All Prest information technology hardware (computers, hard drives, monitors, printers) is securely destroyed by a certified equipment retirement company. Risk analysis services are delegated to a HIPAA security compliance service and include penetration testing to identify threats, risks and vulnerabilities to protected customer data.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently.
Prest & Associates, LLC
401 Charmany Dr, Suite 305
Madison, WI 53719