Prest & Associates, LLC (“Prest”, "Company" or "We") respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of personal information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website www.prestmd.com or use our services and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect on this website, via our portals, via email, through online applications, offline, or through any other means (collectively, “Website”).
It does not apply to:
- Information collected by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
- Protected health information.
- Publicly available information from government records (not considered “personal information”).
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information (not considered “personal information”).
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, transact any business through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
We are not a consumer-facing company, and our Website is not intended for individual consumers. Rather, our Website is intended for the businesses with whom we contract or market our services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals who are not representatives of our customers, or our potential customers. If you are not a representative of a customer or potential customer, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, transact any business through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information inadvertently, we will delete that information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number ("personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies. We or our service providers may collect information in this manner.
- Through our service providers, including those that provide services such as data hosting, cybersecurity, data analytics, operating systems and platforms, or other services that help us maintain, provide, protect, and improve the Website.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to any web portal or other service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your requests.
- Referral requests and/or business inquiries made through our Website. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, you agree that any such requests are also governed by the terms of our Terms of Service located at prestmd.com (the “Terms of Service”).
If the Website permits, you also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we may limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Usage Details, IP Addresses And Cookies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
This information helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your accounts/subscriptions.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, advisors and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. We work with a variety of service providers, including those that provide services such as data hosting, cybersecurity, data analytics, operating systems and platforms, or other services that help us maintain, provide, protect, and improve the Website.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of or assessment of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us information to make a referral through the Website, we will transmit the contents of that form for the purpose of scheduling a referral.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the company, our clients or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and risk reduction.
More Information for California Residents
The following disclosures are required by the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and are intended to supplement the information above. For information about your choices regarding your personal information, please see the “Choices” section, below.
In the 12 months preceding the date of this notice, the Company has collected information that falls into the below categories:
- identifiers such as your name, address, phone numbers, or IP address;
- personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute;
- age, gender, or other protected classifications (certain protected classifications that you provide may be considered “sensitive” personal information),
- commercial information, such as past purchases;
- internet or other electronic network activity information, including how you interact with this Website;
- geolocation data, such as the location of your device or computer; and/or
- inference data, such as information about your preferences.
The Company intends to retain these categories of personal information for as long as reasonably necessary to achieve the business purposes for which they were collected.
In the 12 months preceding this notice, the Company:
- has disclosed all of the above categories of information for business purposes identified in “How We Use Your Information” and “Disclosure of Your Information” to its subsidiaries, affiliates, or contracted service providers.
- has not sold your information or “shared” it for the purposes of cross-context behavioral advertising. Additionally, the Company does not have actual knowledge that it sells or “shares” personal information of consumers under the age of 16 years old.
- has not used or disclosed your “sensitive” personal information for reasons other than those permitted by the CCPA.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- For California Residents Only:
Under the CCPA, California residents have the right to: (1) request that the Company disclose what personal information we collect, use, disclose, and/or sell, including the specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you; (2) request deletion of personal information that we collect, subject to certain exceptions; (3) request to correct inaccurate personal information; and (4) not receive discriminatory treatment if you exercise these rights.
Only a California resident, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that a California resident authorizes to act on his or her behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to his or her personal information. A California resident may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of his or her minor child.
To make a request on your behalf, an authorized agent may use the Contact Information at the bottom of this notice and provide us with proof of your written and signed permission. The Company may also require you to verify your identity and confirm that you gave permission.
To make a request, please use the Contact Information at the bottom of this notice. The Company will ask you for some specific pieces of information in order to verify your request. If we are not able to verify your request, we will not be able to fulfill it.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any information provided through a referral form or through a web portal will be encrypted using TLS technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
The security of the transmission of information via the internet is a shared responsibility. Although we do our best to protect your personal information and the other information you may submit through our Website, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and other information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal and other information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
If you are a California resident and wish to submit a request regarding your personal information:
Call us toll free at (844) 415-4419
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated Date: November 21, 2023